All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionYou might tice a few changes in the next edition of Meanjin, w that the new editor, Sophie Cunningham, has taken the helm. The June edition will include the first of what will be regular author interviews, the first with author and poet Luke Davies. Writer and performance artist Fiona McGregor, inspired by a recent trip to Poland, examines the concept of decadence; Paul Mitchell considers violence between brothers; designer and typesetter Ampersand Duck tells us the story behind the cover of Michelle de Kretser's The Lost Dog; and we publish the first of several extracts from Kate Fielding's extraordinary graphic history of the colonisation of Port Campbell. Memoir writing includes Vanessa Russell on growing up with the Exclusive Brethern, and that pre-punk sixties musician, Pip Proud, tells us the story of himself. It will include fiction by Robert Drew, Tim Richards and Abigail Ulman, and poetry by Rose Lucas and Andrew Sant.
- Author BiographySophie Cunningham is the author of two novels, Geography and Bird, and the non-fiction books, Melbourne and more recently Warning- The Story of Cyclone Tracy. She was also the editor of Meanjin and was, until recently, the chair of the Australian Council's literature board.
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- Place of PublicationCarlton, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2008
- Weight307 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited bySophie Cunningham
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.