All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a stroll through the City by the Bay with rewned artist Wendy MacNaughton in this illustrated collection of everyday observations. With her treasured city as a backdrop, a sketchbook in hand and a natural sense of curiosity, MacNaughton set out to capture locals in their own words. This street-smart collection of intimate explorations is as diverse and beautiful as San Francisco itself, ranging from the vendors at the farmers' market to people combing the shelves at the public library, from MUNI drivers to the bison of Golden Gate Park, and much more. Meanwhile in San Francisco offers both lifelong residents and those just blowing through with the fog an opportunity to see the city with new eyes.
- Author BiographyWendy Macnaughton is an artist and illustrator based in San Francisco. She has illustrated books such Lost Cat and The Essential Scratch and Sniff Guide to Wine. Her artwork has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Print magazine, Lucky Peach, Pop-Up Magazine, AFAR, IDEO, Time Magazine, Bon Appetit, NPR and many more. She is a staff illustrator for Longshot Magazine and her monthly illustrated documentary project 'Meanwhile,' is published in The Rumpus.
- Author(s)Wendy MacNaughton
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.