All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lebesgue integral is an essential tool in the fields of analysis and stochastics and for this reason, in many areas where mathematics is applied. This textbook is a concise, lecture-tested introduction to measure and integration theory. It addresses the important topics of this theory and presents additional results which establish connections to other areas of mathematics. The arrangement of the material should allow the adoption of this textbook in differently composed Bachelor programmes.
- Author BiographyMartin Brokate is Professor for Mathematical Modelling at TU Munich, Germany. Gotz Kersting is Professor for Stochastics at the Goethe University in Frankfurt / Main, Germany.
- Author(s)Gotz Kersting,Martin Brokate
- PublisherBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCompact Textbooks in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight285 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.