All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wiley-Interscience Paperback Series consists of selected books that have been made more accessible to consumers in an effort to increase global appeal and general circulation. With these new unabridged softcover volumes, Wiley hopes to extend the lives of these works by making them available to future generations of statisticians, mathematicians, and scientists. The effort of Professor Fuller is commendable ...[the book] provides a complete treatment of an important and frequently igred topic. Those who work with measurement error models will find it valuable. It is the fundamental book on the subject, and statisticians will benefit from adding this book to their collection or to university or departmental libraries. -Biometrics Given the large and diverse literature on measurement error/errors-in-variables problems, Fuller's book is most welcome. Anyone with an interest in the subject should certainly have this book. -Journal of the American Statistical Association The author is to be commended for providing a complete presentation of a very important topic. Statisticians working with measurement error problems will benefit from adding this book to their collection. -Techmetrics ...this book is a remarkable achievement and the product of impressive top-grade scholarly work. -Journal of Applied Ecometrics Measurement Error Models offers coverage of estimation for situations where the model variables are observed subject to measurement error. Regression models are included with errors in the variables, latent variable models, and factor models. Results from several areas of application are discussed, including recent results for nlinear models and for models with unequal variances. The estimation of true values for the fixed model, prediction of true values under the random model, model checks, and the analysis of residuals are addressed, and in addition, procedures are illustrated with data drawn from nearly twenty real data sets.
- Author BiographyWAYNE A. FULLER, PhD, is Distinguished Professor Emeritus in the Department of Economics at Iowa State University. He is a Fellow of the American Statistical Association, Econometric Society, and Institute of Mathematical Statistics, and he is also a member of the International Statistical Institute.
- Author(s)Wayne A. Fuller
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight672 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.