All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWILEY-INTERSCIENCE PAPERBACK SERIES The Wiley-Interscience Paperback Series consists of selected books that have been made more accessible to consumers in an effort to increase global appeal and general circulation. With these new unabridged softcover volumes, Wiley hopes to extend the lives of these works by making them available to future generations of statisticians, mathematicians, and scientists. This book will be an aid to survey statisticians and to research workers who must work with survey data. -Short Book Reviews, International Statistical Institute Measurement Errors in Surveys documents the current state of the field, reports new research findings, and promotes interdisciplinary exchanges in modeling, assessing, and reducing measurement errors in surveys. Providing a fundamental approach to measurement errors, the book features sections on the questionnaire, respondents and responses, interviewers and other means of data collection, the respondent-interviewer relationship, and the effects of measurement errors on estimation and data analysis.
- Author BiographyPAUL P. BIEMER, PhD, is Chief Scientist at the Research Triangle Institute in North Carolina. ROBERT M. GROVES, PhD, is Program Director (Senior Research Scientist) in the Survey Research Center of the University of Michigan, where he also serves as Director in the Institute for Social Research and Professor of Sociology. LARS E. LYBERG, PhD, is Chief Scientist at Statistics Sweden in Stockholm. NANCY A. MATHIOWETZ, PhD, is Special Assistant Director for Statistical Design, Methodology, and Standards at the U.S. Bureau of the Census. SEYMOUR SUDMAN, PhD, is the Walter A. Stellner Professor of Marketing and Deputy Director of the Survey Research Laboratory at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2004
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, diagrams, figures
- Weight1100 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byLars E. Lyberg,Nancy A. Mathiowetz,Paul P. Biemer,Robert M. Groves,Seymour Sudman
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.