Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionMeasurement of Wound Healing will update the kwledge base and promote the use of measurements in order to improve both understanding of wounds and their management. This book will feature well used vascular measurements, pathological measurements, imaging measurements and so on. There will be chapters on techniques/measurements that have much promise. This book is led by 3 experienced clinician scientists from different backgrounds who have successfully worked together on projects.
- Author BiographyRaj Mani, a clinical scientist, has contributed to measurements in wound healing for some 25 years from Southampton University Hospitals where he developed the Vascular Laboratory. Raj has published several titles in this area, is the Founding Editor of a successful quarterly The International Journal of Lower Extremity Wounds and has written original articles, reviews, book chapters as a single author and in collaboration with others. Raj has presented Keynote and Plenary Lectures in Australia, US, India, China and all over Europe. Raj is currently a Visiting Professor in the Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai. Raj is the current President of the European Tissue Repair Society. Marco Romanelli is a dermatologist with a successful career in wound healing both clinical and research. In Pisa, Italy Marco heads an active group of researchers committed to clinical and translational research and education. Marco has published and lectured widely over 15 years. He has led successful book projects and chaired a number of learned societies in Italy and overseas. Marco serves on the Ed Board of a number of high profile journals in wound healing and tissue repair. Vijay Shukla is a General Surgeon and researcher/clinical scientist who initiated the Indian Society of Wound Management in 1997. Vijay is based in Varanasi where he is the Head of Department of Surgery and the Medical Superintendent of large hospital facility. Vijay has written a series of original papers and reviews and lectured widely across India, Europe, USA and Japan. Vijay serves on the Editorial Board of a number of wound healing related journals and is the Founding Editor of the Journal of the Indian Society of Wound Management. Vijay has also successfully led a number of book projects.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight812 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byMarco Romanelli,Raj Mani,Vijay Shukla
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.