All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest in the NBER's influential Studies in Income and Wealth series, which has played a key role in the development of national account statistics in the United States and other nations, this volume explores collaborative solutions between academics, policy researchers, and official statisticians to some of today's most important ecomic measurement challenges. Contributors to this volume extend past research on the integration and extension of national accounts to establish an even more comprehensive understanding of the distribution of ecomic growth and its impact on well-being, including health, human capital, and the environment. The research contributions assess, among other topics, specific conceptual and empirical proposals for extending national accounts.
- Author BiographyDale W. Jorgenson is the Samuel W. Morris University Professor in the Department of Economics at Harvard University. J. Steven Landefeld is director of the Bureau of Economic Analysis at the US Department of Commerce. Paul Schreyer is deputy chief statistician at the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNational Bureau of Economic Research Studies in Income and Wealth
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note80 line drawings, 121 tables
- Weight1043 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byDale W. Jorgenson,J. Steven Landefeld,Paul Schreyer
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.38
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $11.67Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $49.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.