All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluate your organizationa s improvement impact by examining the transition of the organizationa s measures into performance goals. Youa ll also learn how to clarify your organizationa s vision and mission in terms of measurable results.
- Author BiographyRICHARD CHANG is president and CEO of Richard Chang Associates, Inc., a consulting and publishing firm whose clients include Toshiba, Marriot, Citibank, Fidelity Investments, Nabisco, and McDonalda s. He currently serves as chair of the board for the American Society for Training and Development. He lives near Irvine, California.
- Author(s)Paul De Young,Richard Y. Chang
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/1999
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight238 g
- Width161 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.