Measuring Recovery from Substance Use or Mental Disorders: Workshop Summary by and Sensory Sciences, Cognitive, Division of Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, Committee on National Statistics, Board on Behavioral, Board on Health Sciences Policy (Paperback, 2016)
All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $35.76Trending at AU $36.11
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $21.34
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.33
- AU $5.61Trending at AU $8.02
- AU $34.61Trending at AU $49.85
About this product
- DescriptionIn February 2016, the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine held a workshop to explore options for expanding the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administrationa (TM)s (SAMHSA) behavioral health data collections to include measures of recovery from substance use and mental disorder. Participants discussed options for collecting data and producing estimates of recovery from substance use and mental disorders, including available measures and associated possible data collection mechanisms. This publication summarizes the presentations and discussions from the workshop.
- Author(s)Board on Behavioral,Board on Health Sciences Policy,Cognitive,Committee on National Statistics,Division of Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education,and Sensory Sciences
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication12/08/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byHealth and Medicine Division
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.