Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionSabatini, Albro and O'Reilly believe that in light of federal legislation towards common core standards and assessments, as well as significant national investments in reading and literacy education, it is a critical and opportune time to bring together the research and measurement community to address fundamental issues of measuring reading comprehension, in theory and in practice.
- Author BiographyJohn Sabatini is a Senior Research Scientist in the Research & Development Division at Educational Testing Service in Princeton, NJ. His research interests and expertise are in reading literacy development and disabilities, assessment, cognitive psychology, and educational technology. He is the principal investigator of an Department of Education funded grant to develop pre-K -12 comprehension assessments. Tenaha O'Reilly is currently a Research Scientist at Educational Testing Service in Princeton, New Jersey. His research interests include a variety of topics relating to reading comprehension, metacognition, background knowledge and summative assessment. Elizabeth R. Albro is acting commissioner of the National Center for Education Research, Institute of Education Sciences, U.S. Department of Education. Her research interests and expertise include the development of reading and language in school settings, as well as the use of findings from cognitive science in education practice. She has spent the past decade overseeing research programs in the areas of reading and writing and cognitive science at the National Center for Education Research.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Albro,John P. Sabatini,Tenaha O'Reilly
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight286 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.