All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.66Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionMeasuring and Analyzing Behavior in Organizations brings together the latest advances in measurement and data analysis, providing accessible, current discussions of measurement, applied statistics, research methods, and data analysis. The book details the range of problems that can be addressed with these new approaches, answering the more complex questions with sophisticated analyses that can extract more information from the data than simpler methods. The contributors provide workable solutions to many previously intractable problems, including those that require measuring change, studying person-environment fit, understanding the effects of error, and more.
- Author BiographyFritz Drasgow is a professor of psychology and director of the Center for Human Resources Management at the University of Illinois. He is also the current chair of Scientific Affairs at the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Neal Schmitt is University Distinguished Professor of Psychology and Management and chair of the psychology department at Michigan State University. He is the editor of SIOP's Organizational Frontiers series.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/11/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B SIOP Frontiers Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1134 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edited byFritz Drasgow,Neil Schmitt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.