All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionEmployee engagement, impact, ROIif you can't connect the three, your program's in trouble. The number of employees who sleepwalk through the day or undermine the work of their engaged counterparts is on the rise. More and more companies are turning to engagement programs to recoup lost revenue and productivity. But these pricey endeavors can lose critical funding when they are designed without business impact in mind. In Measuring the Success of Employee Engagement, rewned experts Jack Phillips and Patti Phillips and kwledge organization expert Rebecca Ray help you make the business case for an employee engagement initiative. More important, you'll discover what it takes to build a program with the end in mind. By following real case studies that show the Phillips's ROI Methodology in action, you'll learn how to avoid narrowly focusing your efforts on behavioral outcomes alone. Measuring the Success of Employee Engagement is an essential resource for all who support employee engagement efforts, from the chief learning officer to individual members of employee engagement teams. Ensure that your employees drive invation and increase sales with an engagement program that earns its keep.
- Author BiographyPatricia Pulliam Phillips, PhD, is an internationally recognized author, consultant, and president and CEO of the ROI Institute, Inc. Phillips provides consulting services to organizations worldwide. She helps organizations build capacity in the ROI Methodology by facilitating the ROI certification process and teaching the ROI Methodology through workshops and graduate level courses. Jack J. Phillips, PhD, is chairman of the ROI Institute and a world-renowned expert on measurement and evaluation. Phillips provides consulting services for Fortune 500 companies and workshops for major conference providers worldwide. Phillips is also the author or editor of more than 100 articles and 75 books, including Measuring the Success of Leadership Development: A Step-by-Step Guide for Measuring Impact and Calculating ROI (ATD Press). His work has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg Businessweek, Fortune, and on CNN. Rebecca Ray is a seasoned professional with more than 20 years of academic, corporate, and consulting experience and a track record of success and recognition for excellence and innovation in talent management. She also is a co-author of Measuring the Success of Leadership Development: A Step-by-Step Guide for Measuring Impact and Calculating ROI (ATD Press).
- Author(s)Jack J. Phillips,Patricia Pulliam Phillips,Rebecca Ray
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight390 g
- Width175 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.