Meat Eats: Quick & Easy, Proven Recipes by Flame Tree Publishing (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionAs much as vegetable dishes can be delicious, sometimes we just crave something a bit more meaty - literally. From Cornish Pasties to Sticky Braised Spare Ribs to Crown Roast of Lamb, a wide range of meat dishes are provided here, broken down into beef, pork, lamb, rabbit, and poultry. There are even helpful sections at the beginning on the different types of meat and cuts. This book features easy-to-follow methods accompanied by clear step-by-step photography.
- Author BiographyGina Steer is a cookery editor, writer and broadcaster of many years' experience. She has written and contributed to a wide range of cookbooks and publications for many different publishers, including the Simple Cookery, Let's Cook and Quick and Simple cookery series for Flame Tree.
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication13/03/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleQuick & Easy, Proven Recipes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note770 colour illustrations
- Width160 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.