All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $17.24
- AU $29.19Trending at AU $39.97
About this product
- DescriptionThese books give young readers an understanding of how the food they eat is raised or cultivated and how different foods make their way to the supermarket and then onto our plates. The series includes information about the people around the world who grow crops and raise livestock, as well as facts about where in the world a variety of foods are grown.
- Author(s)Jane E Singer
- PublisherMason Crest Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBroomall, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMason Crest Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.