All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMeath is a constantly changing and developing county, close to the capital and yet full of natural beauty and rewned heritage sites. This vivid and entertaining book captures the memories, tales and hopes of the people who have witnessed this rapid change in recent times, and remember the years when the roads were cattle tracks and gathering blackberries was a favourite past time. Featuring voices from the county's citizens and images from the author's own collection, this book will appeal to both visitors of the county and those who call it home.
- Author BiographyFollowing the success of his two most recent publications, Trim, Looking Back and Voices of Trim, Tommy Murray has created another engaging and enjoyable work in Meath Voices. He is an established and well-known author who has received many prizes and awards for his work.
- Author(s)Tommy Murray
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/1982
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNonsuch Publishing
- Content Note100 Black & White
- Weight300 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.