Meatless: More than 200 of the Best Vegetarian Recipes by Martha Stewart (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.10Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bestbuystudentbooks
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
- AU $26.81Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is question that adopting a plant-rich diet is better for us - and for the planet - and given the recent meat and processed food crisis, people are becoming ultra vigilant about their diets and the fresh, wholesome food they want to eat. Skipping meat, even for a few days a week, can make a difference to your health and wellbeing, but that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice flavour. Today, vegetarian cooking has never been easier or more delicious thanks to the abundance of farmer's markets, the diverse range of fresh produce in our supermarket aisles, and the excellent choices of pastas, grains, pulses and even frozen food staples available to us. Meatless is an inspiring, beautifully illustrated new cookery book for committed vegetarians and meat eaters alike. Here you will find classics as well as soon-to-be favourites including: small plates and simple side dishes to mix and match (Fresh Pea Hummus, Baked Polenta Fries); stovetop suppers (Spring Vegetable Ragout; Southwestern Hash; Shiitake Fried Rice); soups, stews and chilli (Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, Green Vegetable Curry; Marrakesh Stew); casseroles and other baked dishes (Herbed Ricotta Souffle, Portobello Gratins); substantial salads (Warm Edamame Salad; Roasted Tomato Tabbouleh; New Greek Salad); sandwiches, burgers and pizzas (Grilled Asparagus and Ricotta Pizza; Chipotle Avocado Sandwich); and, pasta and other odles; (Rice Noodles & Broccoli Pesto; Two-bean Pasta Salad, No-bake Lasagna with Ricotta and Tomatoes). With an overview of items that build flavour and add protein, and essential recipes and techniques for vegetable stock, rice, dried beans, polenta, and much more, Meatless is destined to become a go-to favourite for vegetarians and meat-eaters - and a fabulous road map to a healthier lifestyle.
- Author BiographyMartha Stewart has written over 75 books on cooking - including Cupcakes, Cookies, Everyday Light and Pies and Tarts - entertaining, crafts, decorating and gardening. Her Whole Living Magazine reaches 4+ million people and is published 10 times each year. She lives in the US.
- Author(s)Martha Stewart
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Content Note200
- Weight1125 g
- Width191 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.