All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith his historic win at the 2014 Boston Marathon, Meb Keflezighi cemented his legacy as one of the great champions of long-distance running. Runners everywhere wanted to kw how someone two weeks away from his 39th birthday, who had only the 15th best time going into the race, could defeat the best field in Boston Marathon history and become the first American man to win the race in 31 years. Meb For Mortals describes in unprecedented detail how three-time Olympian Keflezighi prepares to take on the best runners in the world. More important, the book shows everyday runners how to implement the training, nutritional, and mental principles that have guided him throughout his long career, which in addition to this year's Boston win includes an Olympic silver medal and the 2009 New York City Marathon title.
- Author BiographyMeb Keflezighi's victory at the 2014 Boston Marathon made him the first American man to win the race in 31 years. He's won more than a dozen national titles and is a three-time US Olympian. Meb is also the founder of the MEB Foundation, which funds programs that promote fitness and other positive lifestyle choices for children. He lives in San Diego, CA. Scott Douglas is senior content editor for Runners World' s Web site. He is the author or coauthor of six other running books. He lives in South Portland, ME.
- Author(s)Meb Keflezighi,Scott Douglas
- PublisherRodale Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationEmmaus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press Inc.
- Content Note100 black and white photographs
- Weight363 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.