All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume addresses the issue of Cornish Nationalism and the history of the political movement that has set the political agenda in Cornwall since the 1950s.
- Author BiographyBernard Deacon is a Lecturer in Cornish Studies in the University of Exeter's Department of Lifelong Learning. Dr Garry Tregidga is the Deputy Director of the Institute of Cornish Studies and Project Director of the Cornish Audio Visual Archive (CAVA) as well as the chairman of the Cornish History Network. Treve Crago is a researcher/historian for the Gorsedd Kernow Archival Survey Project and is also the senior researcher for Cornish Audio Visual Archive and Network Representative for Cornwall for the Oral History Society. Dick Cole is the Party Leader of Mebyon Kernow - the Party for Cornwall. He was also one of the founders of the cross-party Cornish Constitutional Convention in July 2000 and has served the body as its Vice-Chairman through its all-important first year.
- Author(s)Bernard W. Deacon,Dick Cole,Garry Tregidga,Garry Tregisdga,Treve Crago
- PublisherWelsh Academic Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2003
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationCardiff
- Country of PublicationWales
- ImprintWelsh Academic Press
- Content Noteb&w photos
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Foreword byPhilip Payton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.