All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionManga characters can be large and menacing, or cute and cuddly. The basic techniques to master in order to create convincing manga characters and backgrounds are t difficult to learn. In this handy little book, the essentials of drawing manga robots and machines are highlighted and explained, and scores of examples are shown so that anyone can practise and easily create great manga works of art. After a round-up of the tools and materials readers are likely to find most useful, the book highlights mecha as one of the features that must be mastered to draw convincing manga. Through a mix of step-by-step photographs and finished examples, the book provides readers with a complete visual reference to working in this art form, using a mix of pencil, inked, and coloured illustrations.
- Author BiographyYishan Li is a professional Manga artist who lives in Edinburgh, Scotland. Yishan has been drawing Manga since 1998 when she was in high school and she has subsequently been published internationally including China, North America, France and the UK.
- Author(s)Keith Sparrow,Yishan Li
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleMini Manga
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight121 g
- Width80 mm
- Height117 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.