All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written for the young who want to prepare for a technical career or others who may want to broaden their horizons. It is written in an easy to understand step-by-step style and contains more pages of illustrative examples than pages of text enabling the reader to better understand the subject matter. At the end is a twenty question quiz should this book be used for class room study or for the challenge or enjoyment of other readers. A wide range of engineering topics are discussed starting with fundamental issues such as engineering materials, drawings, fasteners, couplings, belts, and pulleys. It then provides more in depth discussions on gears, bearings, shafts, and automotive power transmission. It concludes with a discussion on engineering patents featuring an example of an actual automotive patent application submitted by the author and approved by the U.S. Patent Office.
- Author(s)Robert Tata B.S.M.E. P.E.
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.