All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionProduced in conjunction with the Mechanical Horse Club, this is the story of the first articulated lorries developed in Britain. Bill Aldridge takes us through from the prototypes of the early 1930s to the manufacture of thousands of three and four wheel tractor units, lasting well into the 1970s.
- Author BiographyWell respected in the field of commercial vehicle history, Bill Aldridge has written widely on his subject in addition to his practical preservation work on vehicles he has saved. This is the second book he has written on this subject in co-operation with the Mechanical Horse Club.
- Author(s)Bill Aldridge
- PublisherCrecy Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleNostalgia Road
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationKendal
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrans-Pennine Publishing Ltd
- Content Note88 b&w and 11 colour illustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width202 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.