All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Creep, Shrinkage, and Durability Mechanics (CONCREEP-9), held in Cambridge, Massachusetts, September 2225, 2013. Sponsored by IA-CONCREEP; the Engineering Mechanics Institute of ASCE; American Concrete Institute; the Concrete Sustainability Hub at Massachusetts Institute of Techlogy; Groupement de Recherche International Multi-scale Materials Under the Nascope of Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS). <br><Br>This collection contains 59 invited and peer-reviewed papers on the deformation under load of concrete and concrete structures. These papers dissect the physical origin of creep and shrinkage of concrete and propel this kwledge from the scale of a few atoms to full-scale engineering applications. This collection hors Zdenk P. Baant of Northwestern University for his lifetime work at the crossroads of fundamental physics and engineering, particularly his contributions to a modern theory of creep and shrinkage mechanisms and its application in constitutive modeling and engineering design codes. Topics include: molecular and meso-scale simulations and characterization; micromechanics of creep and shrinkage; multiscale creep, shrinkage, fracture and durability properties; and relation of material creep and shrinkage to structural design. Researchers from physics and engineering disciplines working on the next generation of science-enabled engineering solutions, along with scientists doing related work with soft matter, glass, and computational materials, will find that these papers present the state-of-the-art in concrete creep, shrinkage, and durability mechanics.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byFranz-Josef Ulm,Hamlin M. Jennings,Roland Pellenq
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.