All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionField operations of drillstrings and marine risers are complex and require the skill of experts with engineering kwledge and experience. The objective of this book is to provide analytical tools to assist in designing and operating these long tubulars. Closed form solutions are emphasized throughout. This book is intended for early-career and advanced engineers and their managers concerned with offshore drilling and petroleum-extraction operations. It will serve as a reference for the practicing engineer as well as a text for short courses designed for continuing education and professional training.
- Author(s)Don W. Dareing
- PublisherAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.