All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis graduate level textbook focuses on the mechanical properties and performance of products made of fiber-based materials such as paper and board. The book aims to help students develop effective skills for solving problems of product performance and engineering challenges in new product development. Therefore the material is organized with a problem-based approach - a practical example of product performance is presented and then the relevant mechanics are analyzed to deduce which material properties control the performance.
- Author BiographyKaarlo Niskanen, Mid Sweden University, Sundsvall, Sweden.
- Author(s)Artem Kulachenko,Douglas W. Coffin,Kaarlo Niskanen,Lars Berglund,Leif A. Carlsson,Mikael Nygards,Per-Johan Gustafsson,Rickard Hagglund,Soren Ostlund,Tetsu Uesaka
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication19/12/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Textbook
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note203 colour illustrations, 12 black & white tables, 203 farb. Abb., 12 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight454 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.