All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe First International Workshop on Mechanisms in Cell-Mediated Cytoxicity was held at Carry-Ie-Rouet, France, September 14-16, 1981. The Workshop brought together for the first time leading investiga- tors in each of the principal areas of cell-mediated cytotoxicity, as well as experts in the area of complement-mediated cytoxicity. Formal research presentations were held to a minimum, the emphasis being on open discussion of current kwledge about mechanisms of cytoxicity in each of the systems under consideration. The major objectives of the Workshop were 1) to compare and integrate what is kwn about the mechanism(s) of cytoxicity in each system; 2) to determine whether, on the basis of information in hand, it seems likely that the mechanisms of cytotoxicity in the various systems are the same or are unique; and 3) to stimulate thinking about new approaches to elucidating the fundamental mechanisms by which certain cells are able to kill other cells.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number146
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1149 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byWilliam R. Clark
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1982
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.