All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionMoving mechanical structures are used increasingly in almost all vital sectors of humanity. The robots are able to process integrated circuits sizes micro and na, on which the man they can be seen even with electron microscopy. Dyeing parts in toxic environments, working in chemical and radioactive environments, or at depths and pressures at the bottom of huge oceans, or even cosmic space conquest and visiting exo-planets, are w possible, and were turned into from the dream in reality, because mechanical platforms sequential gearbox. Robots were developed and diversified, different aspects, but to-day, they start to be directed on two major categories: systems serial and parallel systems. Parallel systems are more solid, but more difficult to designed and handled, which serial systems were those which have developed the most. In medical operations or radioactive environments are preferred mobile systems parallel to their high accuracy positioning.
- Author BiographyNihil sine Deo Ph.D. Eng. Florian Ion PETRESCU Senior Lecturer at UPB (Bucharest Polytechnic University). Citizenship: Romanian; Date of birth: March.28.1958; Higher education: Polytechnic University of Bucharest, Faculty of Transport, Road Vehicles Department, graduated in 1982, with overall average 9.63; Doctoral Thesis: Theoretical and Applied Contributions About the Dynamic of Planar Mechanisms with Superior Joints. Expert in Industrial Design, Engineering Mechanical Design, Engines Design, Mechanical Transmissions, Dynamics, Vibrations, Mechanisms Machines Robots and Mechatronics. Association: Member ARoTMM - IFToMM, SIAR-FISITA, ARR. Languages known: -French; -English.
- Author(s)Dr Florian Ion Petrescu,Dr Relly Victoria Petrescu
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.