All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- DescriptionI choose to take back my life. My life. Medea is a wife and a mother. For the sake of her husband, Jason, she's left her home and borne two sons in exile. But when he abandons his family for a new life, Medea faces banishment and separation from her children. Cornered, she begs for one day's grace. It's time eugh. She exacts an appalling revenge and destroys everything she holds dear. Ben Power's version of Euripides' tragedy Medea premiered at the National Theatre, London, in July 2014.
- Author BiographyBen Power plays include A Tender Thing (RSC), Elephantom (adapted from Ross Collins' book, National Theatre, West End) Ibsen's Emperor & Galilean (Adaptation for the National Theatre), Cinderella (Lyric Hammersmith), Paradise Lost (adaptation for Headlong, Northampton, Hackney Empire) and for Headlong, with Rupert Goold, Six Characters in Search of an Author (Headlong tour, West End, International Tour) and Faustus.
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight83 g
- Width125 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Translated byBen Power
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.