CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Medensan Creation Charter establishes a symbolic nation for descendants of African persons that were enslaved in the Americas (Western Hemisphere). The symbolic nation: Medensa, confers ethnicity, nationality, a name and a culture on former African-Americans.
- Author BiographyMarried nearly forty years, Tanner George is the father of nine outstanding children, twenty grandchildren and two great grandchildren. Raised in the segregated South, Tanner's life was punctuated by daily contact with the system that denied its benefits to him and every Negro. From sit-ins at lunch counters to arrests, stand-ins on church steps, forming civil rights organizations and other acts that defied segregation, Tanner fought vigorously for Colored and Black rights. Finally, with the family and societal needs of African - Americans blanketing his thinking, Tanner was compelled to present the Medensan Creation Charter to MEDENSANS everwhere.
- Author(s)MR Tanner M George Sr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.