All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn Media Bias in Presidential Election Coverage 1948-2008, Dave D'Alessio employs meta-analytic techniques to examine whether there are partisan biases in coverage of Presidential election campaigns in newspapers, on TV, and in the news magazines. This study further analyses the four essential natures of news media: as journalistic entities, property, businesses, and political actors. Aggregating the results of 99 previous studies, D'Alessio scrutinizes bias claims in news media, and why political candidates consistently make such accusations.
- Author BiographyDave D'Alessio is an associate professor of communication sciences at the Stamford regional campus of the University of Connecticut.
- Author(s)David W. D'Alessio
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleLexington Studies in Political Communication
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight222 g
- Width148 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.