All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChomsky's classic back-pocket primer on US government propaganda and media bias is the Open Media Pamphlet Series's best-selling title of all time, with more than 100,000 copies in print. Arguably more important w than ever, this newly expanded edition furthers Chomsky's analysis with his January 2002 comments regarding media coverage of terrorism and US foreign policy in the post-September 11 world.
- Author BiographyNoam Chomsky is a world-renowned linguist and political activist. He is author of, among numerous other books, Profit over People and the international best-seller (currently available in 26 foreign markets) 9-11, which has more than 400,000 copies in print.
- Author(s)Noam Chomsky
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOpen Media Pamphlet S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Weight87 g
- Width126 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.