All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn this original recording, Chomsky delivers a provocative lecture exemplary of the media analysis that is his signature. Arguing that propaganda is to democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state, Chomsky sketches the truimphs of U.S. propaganda from the Wilson era through the first Bush administrationl.
- Author BiographyNOAM CHOMSKY is known throughout the world for his political and philosophical writings as well as for his groundbreaking linguistics work. He has taught at Massachusetts Institute of Technology since 1955 and remains one of America's most uncompromising voices of dissent. From the Audiobook Download edition.
- Author(s)Noam Chomsky
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Weight86 g
- Width140 mm
- Height122 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Running Time69
- Edition Statementabridged edition
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.97
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.