All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on how everyday media such as Facebook, iTunes and Google can be understood in new ways for the 21st century through ideas of convergence. Key chapters explore the development of the internet, the rise of social media and the new opportunities for audiences to create, collaborate upon and share their own media.
- Author BiographyGRAHAM MEIKLE is Senior Lecturer in Communications, Media & Culture at the University of Stirling, UK. He is the author of Interpreting News (2008) and Future Active: Media activism and the Internet (2003) and the co-editor of News Online: Transformations & Continuities (2010). SHERMAN YOUNG is an Associate Professor in the Department of Media, Music, Communication and Cultural Studies and the Associate Dean of Learning and Teaching in the Faculty of Arts at Macquarie University, Australia. He is the author of The Book is Dead, Long Live the Book (2007).
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2012.
- Author(s)Graham Meikle,Sherman Young
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight506 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.