Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionMedia Depictions of Brides, Wives, and Mothers, edited by Alena Amato Ruggerio, explores how television, film, the internet, and other media variously perpetuate gender stereotypes. The contributors to this volume bring a variety of feminist rhetorical and media criticism approaches from across the communication discipline to their analyses of how media shape our expectations of the performance of women's domestic roles.
- Author BiographyAlena Amato Ruggerio is associate professor of communication at Southern Oregon University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlena Amato Ruggerio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.