All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines recent changes in media education and in young people's lives, and provides an accessible set of principles on which the media curriculum should be based, with a clear rationale for pedagogic practice. * David Buckingham is one of the leading international experts in the field -- he has more than twenty years' experience in media education as a teacher and researcher. * This book takes account of recent changes both in the media and in young people's lives, and provides an accessible and cogent set of principles on which the media curriculum should be based. * Introduces the aims and methods of media education or a media literacya . * Includes descriptions of teaching strategies and summaries of relevant research on classroom practice. * Covers issues relating to contemporary social, political and techlogical developments.
- Author BiographyDavid Buckingham is a Professor of Education and Director of the Centre for the Study of Children, Youth and Media at the Institute of Education, University of London.
- Author(s)David Buckingham
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.