All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when you apply old-school media thinking to a new media world? Absolutely thing! Media: From Chaos to Clarity strips away the bias of a bygone media era to unveil the Five Global Truths that make sense of a messy media world. Author Judy Franks takes the reader on a journey that departs the old, Newtonian media universe and enters a new world of media chaos where media work in exciting ways. The Five Global Truths offer practical solutions that can guide more integrated outcomes in a fractured marketing world. For each truth, there is a techlogy story, a pioneer, a lot of chaos and ultimately a new way to implement Integrated Marketing Communications for marketers, the media, marketing services agencies, and future professionals who wish to enter the field of marketing, advertising, and media. Since its publication, Media: From Chaos to Clarity has served as inspiration in both classrooms and corporate board rooms. Every day, the Five Global Truths are being put to the test as the media continue to undergo radical change. With each new disruption, the Five Global Truths are becoming more true. We w have a new navigation system for a messy media world that can stand the test of time and transformation.
- Author BiographyAuthor Judy Franks is on the faculty of Northwestern University where she teaches media studies and consumer insight in both the Undergraduate and Graduate programs in Integrated Marketing Communications at the Medill School. Judy joined the Northwestern University faculty in 2008 following a 23-year career in Chicago's leading Advertising and Media Services Agencies where she rose to the executive ranks across both the media and creative strategy disciplines. Judy has since been named among the Top 100 Faculty of Northwestern University by Northwestern University student body for three consecutive academic years. In addition to her teaching, Judy regularly shares her unique perspective on the media as a keynote speaker at industry conferences and also through her consulting firm, The Marketing Democracy. To learn more, feel free to visit The Marketing Democracy at: www.themarketingdemocracy.com and/or follow Judy on Twitter: @judyfranks. Judy's career began in an analog media world and she refers to her more recent experiences as .. .an analog girl who 'survived' and actually now thrives in a digital world. Judy focuses her time and research on unearthing patterns of cooperation between existing and emerging media so that everyone can get The Big Picture. Judy is currently researching Binge TV viewing and how the transformation of television consumption patterns will impact advertising exposures and effects. In addition to writing Media: From Chaos to Clarity, Judy has also been published in collegiate textbooks and numerous marketing industry trade publications as well as The Huffington Post. Judy lives on the North Shore of Chicago with her husband, Steve and their son James. She teaches onsite at Northwestern University's Evanston and Chicago campuses as well as online.
- Author(s)Judy Ungar Franks
- PublisherMarketing Democracy, Limitedbooks Group
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarketing Democracy, Limitedbooks Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.