Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionMedia Law is an engaging and accessible text that covers all of the core areas of this dynamic area of law. Incorporating succinct and relevant extracts from key cases and legislation, the book addresses the challenging questions raised by media law, including: what is meant by the term 'the media'?; to what extent is it possible to talk about 'the media' as a homogeus entity?; what forms of media currently exist in Australia and around the world; what forms are likely to emerge; and what forms of regulation are appropriate?
- Author BiographyDavid Rolph is a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Law at the University of Sydney. Matt Vitins is a Lawyer in the Communications, Media and Technology Group at Allens Arthur Robinson. Judith Bannister is a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Law at the University of Adelaide.
- Author(s)David Rolph,Judith Bannister,Matt Vitins
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication19/01/2010
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2010
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Out-of-print date29/08/2016
- Weight1346 g
- Width170 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.