All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a cultural approach to classical myths, this book examines how they affect psychoanalytic theory, historical experience, elite culture, popular culture, and everyday life. Berger explores diverse topics such as the Oedipus Myth, James Bond, Star Wars, and fairy tales.
- Author BiographyArthur Asa Berger is Professor Emeritus of Broadcast and Electronic Communication Arts at San Francisco State University, USA. He is the author or editor of more than sixty books, including Ads, Fads, and Consumer Culture; Shop 'Til You Drop and Agitpop: Political Culture and Communication Theory . Berger is a consulting editor for the journal Humor and is on the editorial committee for Semiotica.
- Author(s)A. Berger
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight193 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.