All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
About this product
- DescriptionDo the news media have any role in the transformation of war and warfare? Focusing on television, this book argues that the news media alters the cognitive and strategic environment of the actors of war and politics and therefore changes the way these interact with one ather.
- Author BiographyCHIARA DE FRANCO is Deputy Director of the Foresight Research Group and co-founder of the #global_mediatisation initiative in the Department of War Studies at King's College London, UK. She is also coordinator of the Task Force for the improvement of EU's capabilities for mass atrocities prevention. She has published on international political communication and conflict prevention.
- Author(s)Chiara De Franco
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.