All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionAll the key issues and debates in media studies are covered in a lively and accessible style. Readers will learn about the main features of global media corporations, approaches to the study of media effects, consumer power, celebrity, journalism and new media. From surveillance to simulation, genre to gender, political ecomy to the postmodern, the reader will be guided through a matrix of intellectual endeavour on all media matters.
- Author BiographyDan Laughey isa university professorin media and popular culture. He is the author of Key Themes in Media Theory and Music and Youth Culture.
- Author(s)Dan Laughey
- PublisherKamera Books
- Date of Publication23/09/2009
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKamera Books
- Weight154 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.