Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $190.35+ postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $80.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionUsing examples from the US, Europe and Asia, this collection presents empirical studies of print, recorded music, movies, radio, television and the Internet to reveal both how media structure public spheres and how people use media to participate in the public sphere.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL BAILEY teaches media history and cultural theory at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK NICK COULDRY Professor of Media and Communications, Goldsmiths College, London, UK PETER DAHLGREN Professor of Media and Communication, Lund University, Sweden TODD FRALEY Assistant Professor, School of Communication, East Carolina University, USA LEWIS FRIEDLAND Professor of Journalism and Mass Communication and Sociology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA where he directs the Center for Communication and Democracy and its Madison Commons Project SOFIA JOHANSSON Lecturer in Media Studies at Sodertorn University College, Stockholm, Sweden NAKHO KIM PhD student, School of Journalism and Mass Communication, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA MICHAEL J. KRAMER Visiting Assistant Professor in the History Department, DePaul University, Chicago, USA STEPHEN LAX Lecturer in Communications Technology, Institute of Communications Studies, University of Leeds, UK SONIA LIVINGSTONE Professor of Social Psychology, Department of Media and Communications, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK CHRISTOPHER LONG PhD student, School of Journalism and Mass Communication at University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA PETER LUNT Professor of Media and Communications at Brunel University UK TIM MARKHAM Lecturer in Media (Journalism), Faculty of Continuing Education, Birkbeck College, University of London, UK VIRGINIA NIGHTINGALE Associate Professor, School of Communication Arts, University of Western Sydney, Australia TOBIAS OLSSON Postdoctoral researcher at Lund University, Sweden HENRIK ORNEBRING Senior Lecturer of Television Studies, Roehampton University, London, UK MERVI PANTTI Communications Research Fellow, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands CORNEL SANDVOSS Head of Media, Cultural and Communication Studies, University of Surrey, UK J. ZACH SCHILLER Assistant Professor of Sociology, Kent State University, Stark, USA SHAWN SHIMPACH Assistant Professor, Department of Communication, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, USA YONG JUN SHIN PhD Student, School of Journalism and Mass Communication, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA TANJEV SCHULTZ is a recent PhD from the University of Bremen, Germany HARTMUT WESSLER Professor of Mass Communication, International University Bremen, Germany YAN WU PhD candidate, School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies, Cardiff University, UK
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/04/2007
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRichard Butsch
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.