Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $230.16+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionMediaSport is a comprehensive introduction to the ways in which sport and the media interact. It is written by leading experts from around the world in the field of sports studies, sports journalism and leisure studies. Among the subjects covered are: * sports ethics * sport and race * sport and gender * sport and violence on television * the globalization of sports * marketing sports on the Internet.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/1998
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 line figures
- Weight748 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byLawrence A. Wenner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.