All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes mediation beyond the family arena into a broader context.
- Author BiographyJohn Michael Haynes (1932-1999) was President of Haynes Mediation Training Institute, Founding President of the Academy of Family Mediators, and served as a consultant to court systems throughout the world. He appeared on numerous national television shows and authored several books, including The Fundamentals of Family Mediation, also published by SUNY Press. Gretchen L. Haynes, now retired, was Director of the Writing Center and Assistant Professor of English at Queensborough Community College, City University of New York. Larry Sun Fong is a psychologist in private practice, a chartered mediator, and a registered family mediator.
- Author(s)Gretchen L. Haynes,John Michael Haynes,Larry Sun Fong
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Transpersonal and Humanistic Psychology
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight417 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.