Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a clear, practical and essential guide covering the skills, techniques and strategies required in mediation by mediators, lawyers, clients and other participants. With examples, case studies, exercises and precedents throughout, this is an all-encompassing resource for both beginner and experienced mediators.
- Author(s)Laurence Boulle,Miryana Nesic
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight1332 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.