All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionMedicaid is a federal-state entitlement program that pays for health care and related services on behalf of certain low-income individuals. Prescription drugs are an optional Medicaid benefit and all states cover outpatient drugs. States can create formularies, or lists of preferred drugs, but federal rules tend to result in comprehensive coverage, even for beneficiaries enrolled in Medicaid managed care plans. Pharmaceutical manufacturers that voluntarily participate in Medicaid are required to pay rebates to states on covered outpatient drugs, which help Medicaid receive manufacturers' lowest or best price. States then share the rebate they receive from pharmaceutical manufacturers with the federal government. This book discusses Medicaid prescription drug pricing and policies.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight310 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited bySandra Olivia Barton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.