All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, controversial topics such as the morality of abortion, withdrawing treatment from handicapped newborns, the role of ethics committees, diagsing death, withdrawing food and fluids and giving lethal injections are discussed. It proposes model legislation to prevent abuse and neglect of the medically vulnerable and dependent, and in a piercing and insightful manner, Fr. Barry critically evaluates many contemporary views on these topics, arguing forcefully for a reappraisal of many popular views on these topics.
- Author(s)Robert L Barry
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/1989
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 7: Theology & Religion
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1989
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight490 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.