All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionLaughter is an orgasm triggered by the intercourse of sense and nsense. Pain killers are released during a deep laugh and stress hormones are decreased. A good laugh is truly good for the heart, soul, and brain. Read over three hundred pages of great medical humor, jokes, anecdotes, quips, and have a good laugh.
- Author BiographyDoctor Tom has spent years writing, compiling, and laughing while putting serious and not-so-serious tomes together just for you. No where else in the world can you find so much fun in one place.
- Author(s)Thomas F Shubnell Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.