All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionMedical Licensing and Discipline in America traces the evolution of the U.S. medical licensing system from its historical antecedents in the 18th and 19th century to its modern structure, emphasizing a focus on public accountability and the policies, guidelines and practices of medical boards. In doing so, the book underscores the role of the Federation of State Medical Boards in facilitating state-based licensure and discipline and the promotion of quality health care.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Johnson holds a graduate degree in History from the University of Texas-Arlington and serves as the Vice President for Assessment Services at the Federation of State Medical Boards. Humayun J. Chaudhry is a general internist and President and CEO of the Federation of State Medical Boards. He holds a graduate degree in Health Care Management from Harvard University.
- Author(s)David A. Johnson,Humayun J. Chaudhry
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.