All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionMedical Massage Care's Therapeutic Massage National Certification Exam Study Guide will help massage therapy students pass the National Certification Examination for Therapeutic Massage (NCETM) administered by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. This book is a companion to Medical Massage Care's Therapeutic Massage National Certification Practice Exams, a publication that includes a total of 1,600 questions, the equivalent of ten complete 160-question national certification exams.
- Author BiographyPhilip Martin McCaulay is the President of Medical Massage Care Authority LLC and a graduate of Bodymechanics School of Myotherapy and Massage in Olympia, Washington. He has experience as a Licensed Massage Practitioner (LMP), a member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) and the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP). With a B.A. in Mathematics from Indiana University, Martin is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA), a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA), and an Enrolled Actuary (EA). Martin has experience as a Vice Chair on the Education and Examination Committee of the Society of Actuaries.
- Author(s)Philip Martin McCaulay
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/05/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.