CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
About this product
- DescriptionThink you kw your Smallpox from your Bubonic Plague? Try testing your kwledge of the history of medicine! a) What did the Ancient Egyptians treat with powdered ostrich egg? b) How did body snatchers help 19th-century medical students? c) Why did the Ancient Romans recommend drinking wee? ANSWERS: Dive in and find out! Dr Chris and Dr Xand draw back the bed curtains of history to take you on a tour of the body, revealing the gruesome secrets of medicine through the ages.
- Author BiographyDr Chris and Xand van Tulleken grew up in London and trained in medicine at Oxford University, graduating in 2002. They have combined NHS work with global health work and television appearing in Blizzard: Race to the Pole, Medicine Men and Medicine Men Go Wild, and in January 2014 appeared on Horizon. Operation Ouch! is their first series for children.
- Author(s)Dr. Chris Van Tulleken
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleOperation Ouch!
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content NoteApprox. 35 b/w integrated
- Weight210 g
- Width128 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.