All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an excellent reference for people starting out in regulatory affairs, as well as those working within the area whose product portfolio is adapting and changing. -Microbiology Today, May 2009 Written in a clear and concise style by experienced authors, this book covers regulatory affairs in all major global markets for pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Following a look at drug development, complete sections are devoted to national and EU regulatory issues, manufacturing license application and retention, and regulation in the USA. Other topics include CDER, CBER and marketing and manufacturing licenses, the ICH process and Good Laboratory/Clinical/Manufacturing Practices. The book covers everything pharmacologists, bioengineers, pharma engineers, students in pharmacy and those working in the pharmaceutical industry need to kw about medical regulatory affairs.
- Author BiographyJ.J. Tobin worked for many years and in various capacities within Olympus diagnostica GmbH, a company employing several 100 people who develop and manufacture in vitro diagnostic reagents. Dr. Tobin therefore has extensive experience of working within an FDA and European medical device regulatory framework. Gary Walsh is a senior lecturer in industrial biochemistry at the University of Limerick, Ireland. He has direct industrial experience within the pharmaceutical industry, as well as extensive teaching and non-laboratory based research interests in the pharmaceutical biotechnology arena. He has published a number of books, book chapters and journal articles relevant to this publication. He also teaches elements of pharmaceutical science and regulatory affairs on an annual course provided by the University of Limerick to an international medical device company with a manufactoring facility based in the region.
- Author(s)Gary Walsh,John J. Tobin
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication09/07/2008
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight704 g
- Width176 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.